Thursday, April 19, 2007

over here

I made it safe and sound to Hertsberge. The journey is not my most favorite day of the year but I survived and got through it with little stress. Check out the worst part of the trip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlrdzgJXSVY

This week is all about getting over the jet lag, into daily routine, and staying healthy. I did a short ride yesterday and today and it feels great to be back on the narrow roads of West Flanders. I was really missing these canal roads. I probably won't be racing until mid next week or next weekend. I have to say that the CC looks great and the guys that are here make up a good group. I'm feeling like this is going to be a great season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can feel your pain. Jacq and I both laughed at memories of those stairs and a heavy suitcase.