Saturday, April 21, 2007

I had the choice to do a U23 kermis today but I decided not to race. After all, it's only my 4th day in the country and I want to be fully recovered and adjusted from travel before I race. I've been feeling better and better as each day passes and I think I'll be fine after the weekend. It's looking like I'll do a mid-week kermis and hopefully I'll be selected for one of the 2 UCIs next weekend. In the 2 weeks leading up to my flight I was riding very well and feeling quite strong on the bike. I'm confident that in a few days I'll have that feeling back and be ready to suffer... and hopefully put the hurt on some Belgians.

This is what's going on at the CC:
U23 Kermis today for 5 riders
Elite/ U23 Kermis tomorrow for 5 riders
Zellik- Galmaarden UCI tomorrow for 6 riders

For results:

http://www.wielerbondvlaanderen.be/

Click on "Uitslagen"
Then "Weg- Piste- Veld"
Then chose the date.

No comments: