Friday, May 23, 2008

Stupid Well Water

As I sit on the couch deeply searching for web-log inspiration, I'm finding that the well has run dry. But I must post for my thirsty readers nonetheless. Maybe night blogging isn't for me: Vince Roberge, Night Blogger... not to catchy. I suppose I can update my thousands of faithful readers on what's happening this side of the Atlantic. The rooms at the Cycling Center are filling up this time of the year and the kitchen is getting crowded. It's a time to meet new arrivals, learn names, and cook in shifts. At least you're never eating alone when you're sharing the back kitchen with 9 other guys. The weather has been good and the rides this week have been short. Poached a moped on the canal today for some free motorpacing and might race a kermis sunday. I'm feeling recovered from Triptyque and I'm preparing for 2 more big stage races in June. First is a 5 day 2.2 in Spain from June 4-8 and then there's the 6 day U25 Tour of Pennsylvania from June 24-29... a bountiful amount of bike racing.

I will now depart to think up some humorous and witty blog of the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clever.....title fooled the reader!