Monday, June 2, 2008

100th Post, Eve of Spain

Ah, it seems like just yesterday that I created "the gutter" and posted my first blog. Now 100 posts later I'm sitting on the couch at the CC with facial stitches, watching a bad movie, getting ready to go to Spain tomorrow! It will be a new experience for me as I've never raced in Spain (or have even been there) and do not know exactly what to expect, save tons of climbing. I think the style of racing in Spain will suit my abilities or so I hope. All I know for sure is that I've prepared the best I can under the circumstances and I'm mentally ready. So the wise advice of the 100th post is this: the greatest power I have is not on my bike but rather the power to choose my reaction to a situation. You can contemplate that for the next week while I may not be able access the world wide web.

Tomorrow will be a long day of travel. A short spin on the rollers, 1 hour shuttle to the airport, 2 hour flight, 4 hour drive... Galicia. So until post 101, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog... very interesting! 100 posts is quite an accomplishment. Have fun in Spain, Vincers! E-mail me when you get back.

-Ashley