Thursday, February 28, 2008

Preliminary Schedule

Sometimes you don't know where you're going to be in a month. 4 weeks ago I didn't know I'd still be in Boulder, but I'm happy, grateful, and excited for the next step of the journey. I guess this is what makes life so exciting. Well, I now have a pretty good idea of what the next few months will look like for me.

March 4- Back to MI
March 29- Waterford Race
March 30- Runway Plaza Race, Ann Arbor
April 5- Waterford
April 6- Runway
First or Second week of April- Fly to Belgium
-2 months of hard man racing in Belgium-
And, fingers crossed, back to the US for the prestigious U25 Tour of Pennsylvania, June 24-29.

Life is change and so could this schedule. This sport has taught me some valuable lessons though: Focus on what you can control, be flexible, and stay positive. Wherever I'll be, I'll be racing my bike and having my best year yet.

3 comments:

grandpa C$ said...

I may be the first to ever post on your blog. I wish you the best of luck sir. And if I ever need a couch to crash on, guess who I will be calling. And now back to Family Guy/Stewart/Colbert/Family guy. Epic!
--cb

grandpa C$ said...

Whoa, I spoke way too soon, lots of people post on the Vince Blog. And who can blame them!

Vince Roberge said...

What is up Collin? Thanks again for the hospitality. I miss Boulder already. Hopefully I'll be back!