Thursday, July 31, 2008

Top 3 Reasons for a Cyclist's Blog-Slacking

1. The results have not been blog worthy.

2. The author does not have form to brag about.

3. The author left his creativity in Belgium.

I've been working part-time at a local shop which hasn't been bad at all. I ride to work and fix bikes all day... definately could be worse! Raced some of Superweek and did the Chicago Crit last weekend (see #1). I won't be going to Nationals as I had planned but will race out the remainder of the season here in MI. There are a good deal of criteriums through Labor Day, which should keep me semi-motivated and occupied. So until #1 and #2 change and #3 gets shipped back to me,

Peace

1 comment:

Chris said...

hey man, you're an inspiration. I think you should keep up on the blog anyways. Enjoy the off season while it lasts!