Thursday, November 15, 2007

What I do


My time during the winter is spent building my sword. Sometime I spend 5 or 6 hours a day building it. The edge and point are not that sharp right now but I don't care about that. It's only November. I want to get my sword really strong and big. Then, at the end of January or maybe the begining of February I'll start sharpening it. The sword building is going great. Sometimes I feel like I want to start sharpening it but I hold back and keep building. After I'm done building for the day, I put it in it's scabbard to rest. It's already pretty big and by May/ June/ July it's going to be one seriously leathal weapon. Image from Wikipedia

4 comments:

James Anderson said...

Besides for burglars and whatnot, what's the sword for.

James Anderson said...

?

Vince Roberge said...

For the Belgie's I'll be racin this summer... of course.



(sword = aerobic base)

Anonymous said...

Vince! When are you heading out here?? Also, you’ve been tagged - see my blog for details...You need to write 5 random things/facts about yourself and then tag five others.